Piano Performer ARCT Diploma from Glenn Gould Professional School of Music (Associate of the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto) “Honours”
Piano Teacher ARCT Diploma from Glenn Gould Professional School of Music (Associate of the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto) “Honours”
Fugue, Counterpoint and Harmony, “Excellent” and “with distinction” Municipal Conservatory of New Ionia, Greece & Royal Conservatory of Music
Music Teaching Experience
2015 to present Choir Director at Prophet Elias Church Mississauga
2014 to 2015 Choir teacher at Metamorfosis Greek Orthodox School
2013 to present Piano and theory instructor at Toronto School of Music
2013 to present Privet piano instruction as self employed.
2013 to 2016 Piano instructor at Elite Music Academy
2005-2012 Classical piano and harmony instructor, Tragoudaras privet Conservatory (Volos Greece)
2006-2012 Primary Education substitute music teacher – Choirs (Greek Ministry of Education)
2000-2006 Secondary Education Music School substitute piano teacher and ensemble teacher.
2012-present Composer, arranger, producer, Astral Music Records label (Sydney Australia)
2008-2010 Songwriter at Intro Music Records label (Athens Greece)
2007-2008 Modern music theory and piano teaching, Municipal Conservatory (Volos Greece)
2002-2007 Teacher in music theory, classical and modern piano, music technology (music
software: Sibelius, Nuendo, VST Software Sound/Instruments)
Organization for Culture Conservatory of N. Ionia Municipality, Greece
• Registered Music Teacher of the O.R.M.T.A. Ontario Registered Music Teachers’ Association
• Register Music Teacher of the C.F.M.T.A. Canadian Federation of Music Teachers’ Association 2
• Foul time studies on music material composition for 4 years (conservatory studies of material from
Renaissance to late baroque fugue writing).
• Piano Master Classes ( Glenn Gould Professional School of Music four years of studies)
• Material of Classical & Romantic Composition (two years, academic curriculum)
• Piano Pedagogy 1 & 2 (two years, academic curriculum)
• Piano Pedagogy Viva Voce (one year, academic curriculum)
• Orff Pedagogy 1 (one year, academic curriculum)
• Ear Rhythmic Training & Sight (three years, academic curriculum)
• Introductory Piano RCM Adjudicating (one year, academic curriculum)
• Musicianship 1, 2 & 3 (three years, academic curriculum)
• Humanities – Western Culture & Humanities English Composition (two years, academic curriculum)
• Keyboard Harmony 2, 3 & keyboard Harmony Jazz Improvisation (three years, academic curriculum)
• Piano Literature (one year, academic curriculum)
• Advanced Conducting, one year course ( Glenn Gould Professional School of Music)
• Pedagogical Training certification, University of Pedagogical and Technological
Education Ministry of Greek Education, Athens Greece.
• Seminars with subject “Why are we studying Bach”, lector Nikos Hatzinikos (pianist)
Studio Music Productions Technical Knowledge
Sibelius, Nuendo, Cubase, Studio Recording & Sound Engineer – Productions.
2012-2013 Composed soundtracks for Astral Record Label.
From 2000 to present I have recorded more than 200 music pieces from original
To cover songs – soundtracks and in huge range of Genre from pop rock to classical.
Honors / Awards
• First Place (Gold Medal), at 7th National Classical Composition competition by the Youth Orchestra and Choir organization (X.O.N.) under the auspices of UNESCO and the Greek Ministry of Education (Athens Greece)
• My classical symphonic composition performed by Gruppetto Quartet in Athens College in Greece.
• Honorable Mention prize, at the Song of the Year Contest for (Texas US)
• Suggested Artist, at the Song of the Year Contest (Texas US) 3
Performance / Artistic Action
• 2016 till present, composing & producing music for IRIDA Art Group and for the play “One Italian in Kypseli” directed by Greg Terzakis.
• 2016 New Year Eve performed at the band of Notas (Greek celebrity singer)
• 2015 New Year Eve event, Performance with GR- Echo opening the stage for Greek celebrity.
• August 25 – 2013, C.B.C. Glenn Gould Studio performance, piano solo recital and accompanied opera singers as member of the “Toronto, ON – Artist International Music & Dance Association (AIMDA)”.
• Performance in Contemporary Showcase, on works of composer Clermont Pepin, Alliance for Canadian
New Music Projects (Toronto Canada)
• 2007 & 2008 Performance as launch pianist in Skithos’ Greek island hotels for the summer season.
• Performance with the Estoudiantina Choir – by Dalaras & Glikeria “Dedicated to Mikra Asia” (Athens Greece Ancient Theater Irodotou Attikou below Acropolis).
• Performances as pianist and keyboard-synth player with several music bands and pop artists at many places in Greece.
• Performance on Piano for Juno mission conference organized by the Vangelis Foundation for Research, Music and Science, with participants from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA and the composer Vangelis Papathanasiou.
• As keyboardist & pianist, performing from age 14 with many groups and later on his life with some celebrities.